AIM
Godkn0wn

I want to die :) I want to die :)

5/5

Alright, so the art was kind of poor. I saw you put good effort into it and all, but I won't deny the quality. However, this was fucking hilarious. It was genius to put in that tribal song. I doubt anyone will know what that song was from... only the strong. =P

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nyah nyah nyaaaah!

WTF WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?! WAAH WAHH WAAHH!!!!

Just stfu. There are already about 95 reviews badmouthing so you [as in reviewers] don't need to keep posting your garbage. I, however, enjoy noise makers and irritating visuals that make my head esplode. Good job. Whether or not this deserves the front page IS decided by its reviewers, but they all seem pretty angry and religious to me... keep up the bad work.

NSFW's "The Miracle" NSFW's "The Miracle"

Quite a feature!

I don't see how people couldn't stomach this. This was one of the most epic animations I have ever seen, and it didn't stop there. The music was probably the best aspect of the entire film, excluding the idea of a Chuck-McDonald combined entity being born. The entire movie was put together so well. It was absolutely perfect in my eyes, but none the less NSFW. Keep up the good work, friend.

Meat Boy Meat Boy

Two words...

FUCK SALT!

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Great game!

It's pretty addicting. The only really annoying thing is that I keep clicking close on the game itself rather than just the info window. Anyhow, fun game! Good work!

Say Ah! Say Ah!

Funny song. I think you should change the reverb effect on your voice. I don't even know what kind of room you're in, honestly, and the other instruments confuse it, too. Although, your chorus is pretty sweet. Reminds me of the artist VAST. Change your bass instrument to something less twangy. Lower the frequency on it, I'm thinking, and you'll soften the edges. This could be so much deeper. I actually liked it, though. Haha.

Cocobanana responds:

Thank you so much. I'll work on balancing better next time :)

Plants Plants

These drums just are not matching your play-style at all. You should go with drums that are softer and play a little slower. Also, the guitar-work is still just kind of muddy and uninspired. Keep trying.

thndr responds:

Thanks for the review man!

I'll shy away from using these kind of drum loops in the future, selecting it this time was mainly due to a challenge I set up myself with: making an impro that's at least 1 min long, maybe that was the reason behind the guitar being kinda uninspired.
I have to be honest and say that I don't want to give the wrong impression to people, I don't feel so hot about these ideas I upload, these act as mere milestones in what I hope to be a longer run.

Krempossible Krempossible

Haha, excellent start! Was so full of energy, it just pulled me right in! I don't like the "spray" sound of the cymbal you used. I think it's either too loud or just kind of at an annoying pitch. Try adjusting it a tad. There wasn't much to the transitions you put down. I honestly can't say I've listened to every single one of the songs involved in the medley, but I trust your ear at least somewhat. Now, this is a problem... your drums were just constant. Because they were unchanging, it got monotonous. The effects are pretty awesome, and the instruments you used are great. The 2:50 mark really did it for me. Then the part at about 3:45 was really singing out. Loved the portameno (the legato sliding) effect on whatever that instrument was. Anyhow, overall, I think this mix is pretty grand. I got down to it. Would listen again, but wouldn't be a favorite. Could be much better, in my opinion. You probably outdid yourself on this one, but I still dare you to do much, much better. Still, nice going!

Kaeo